Presentation of the « asbl »
City Runs is an « Asbl » (*) based in Brussels with the goal of promoting running in the city, to promote and develop sporting and cultural activities as well as sports tourism in the city.
This site is intended for urban runners, either local or from outside the city.
The objective is to offer per city a single place for information regarding the practice of running: this can range from guided visits, available marked routes, city races, sport clubs…
Enjoy your run!
The City Runs team a1nd its partners.
(*) Association without lucrative purpose according to Belgian law.
Founding members and directors:
(President and Treasurer)
Graduated in architecture and runner since 1998. I run different distances ranging from 10 kilometers to the marathon. I also have a great passion for Greece. Before launching City Runs with two friends, I worked for about five years with another organization. Since the launch of City Runs I have been busy with its management, development and I also guide certain tours. I will gladly take you on a discovery of our capital or of Charleroi.
Email : gerald @ cityruns . net
You can contact us via link : contact the association (comming soon)
Join the association City Runs
- Antwerpen (Anvers)
- Map City Runs
- Who are we ?
- Our partners
Get the newsletter
- La Streetrun du vendredi soir à Denderleeuw
- Adidas, Kalenji, Nike... Mais quelle histoire se cache derrière ces noms ?
- City Wallo Trail Charleroi 2017
- Cla s’est éclatée à l’Urban Trail de Bruxelles !
- Running de Koekelberg : retour sur une course pour la lutte contre la sclérose en plaques
- Cla a participé à l’Urban Run de Asse.
- Les 20km de Bruxelles sous un soleil de plomb !
- Les 15 km de Woluwe-Saint-Lambert, une revanche pour Cla !